25.1.11

The only One

It's sad how easily it is to lose track of what is most important in life by getting distracted by life. Ya know? Maybe you don't. What I'm saying is what's most important in life (God, family, relationships) can be so easily set aside for trivial things in life (job, daily responsibilities, chores, etc). Unfortunately, this is where I have been. I have been so dry lately. Life has gotten so busy that I've just been on auto-pilot going on and doing things that I have to do without doing what is most important. I am so thankful God is so patient with me.

It's amazing how just reading God's Word can refresh my soul and lift my spirit. And it only takes one verse. I can read one thing and almost instantly I am refreshed and my thoughts are on the right track again. His word is truly living and I'm just in awe and humbled by Him. There is no other who can love me like Him. No joy apart from him. Everything I need is found in Him. So why run but only to Him!

The More I Seek You (Kari Jobe)

The more i seek you,
the more i find you.

The more i find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

No comments:

Post a Comment